HOLY CROSS SCHOOL
Dear Parents, Guardians, Teachers and Students;
Affectionate and loving Onam greetings to you from Holy Cross School, Aymanam.
Onam is the festival of flowers and Unity. There is much enthusiasm and happiness everywhere. As we prepare to celebrate this great festival, I gratefully acknowledge your co-operation and love towards the school. Discipline is the way we can march towards a bright future. While concentrating on quality education of heart and mind, I would like to lay emphasis on discipline in and around the campus. It is made effective by the partnership between the school and the parents. Therefore together we will instil in our children love and respect for one another and for the school. So that we become co-partners in building a better future. Please take note of the following points.
1. There is a minor change in the school timing for 2019. This will help us to have another additional period every day. Parents are requested to make necessary arrangements.
1st Bell–8.40, 2nd Bell-8.45, 3rd & Final Bell-9.00 and in the evening school will end by 3.45.
2. Some of you have engaged private vehicles for carrying your ward to the school. It is binding upon you to collect the following information and submit to the school.
3. This year, the following activities will be conducted in the school on every Wednesday. It is not compulsory for the students. You can choose the activity or activities based on your child’s aptitude and talents and fees must be paid in the beginning of the month. There must be minimum 20 students to conduct any of the activities. The timing will be informed to you later.
1) Band - std –V to IX -300
2) Dance – std –I to IX – 300
3) Drawing – std – I to IX – 150
4) Music (Singing)/Guitar – I to IX -250
5) Instruments (Violin/ Keyboard) – I to IX - 250
6) Karate -1 to IX -250
7) Chess – 1 to IX – 200
Once again wish you a very happy and prosperous Onam!!!
God Bless You.
Fr.Johny Thekkemaly cscPrincipal